Monday, January 12, 2009

Updates

I haven't posted in ages as i had uni exams and final papers due and then went on a european adventure for a month.

To catch everyone up the Arduinome is completed and debugged (bar a dead LED that i have to de-solder and replace). I haven't had the chance to fix the final LED as my soldering iron is packied in a box (in between places at the moment).

I am also going to be purchasing a machine collective enclosure ASAP and then i will finally be able to upload some completed photos up.

I will try get some videos up of the arduinome working (bar the dead LED that is) without enclosure asap.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Buy LED lighting products from LED Canada. We are suppliers for LED down lights, spotlights and LED Panel.
For more details please Visit:
www.ledcanada.com